What is Homeopathy?
In 1796, German physician Samuel Hahnemann wrote, "Essay on New Curative Principle", in which he introduced a system of medicine based on similarity and the use of very high dilution pharmacological agents.
The theory and practice of homeopathy may seem strange to those of us who are accustomed to conventional Western medicine. We instinctively sense the rightness of a healing approach that stimulates and works with the body's natural healing force rather than attacking it. Homeopathy works with us, not on us. It assists our innate biological intelligence for health. For example, when we break a bone, we don't have to concentrate on healing the fracture - it is our innate intelligence that repairs it more or less automatically. In fact, the body can heal itself of virtually any disease state if given the proper support. Homeopathy encourages and maximizes our innate biological intelligence for self healing.
Homeopathy is the science of healing from within. Homeopathic remedies stimulate the organism toward its own state of homeostasis, or balance, which is naturally accompanied by health. Samuel Hahnemann, the 'father' of homeopathy, developed the concept of the minimal dose, which is the practice of determining the smallest amount of a pharmacological agent capable of gently nudging a patient back into balance. This practice of using the smallest amount possible is the fundamental principle of homeopathy.
Throughout history, disease has been viewed from two fundamentally different perspectives: 1) As a malfunction of specific components of the body, where symptoms are seen as the diseases itself, and 2) Symptoms are a result of a deeper disturbance or imbalance of the person as a whole, of which symptoms are simply the outward manifestation. Disease is the blockage of the flow of life, and symptoms are the body's way of dealing with the blockage. Symptoms must point the way towards natural homeostasis and homeopathic cure.
Perspective number one is the basis underlying modern orthodox medicine. Whatever symptoms arise are counteracted by drugs, e.g., an antihistamine for a histamine reaction, an analgesic for pain, steroids for inflammation, an MAO inhibitor for depression, an antipyretic for fever, etc. In allopathy, 99 percent of all pharmacology works against symptoms and against the body. However, perspective number two is an ancient concept, which underlies the entire holistic health movement, including homeopathy. Nature is revered and utilized to balance the system. The innate biological intelligence is worked with, not against. With homeopathy, side effects are relatively unknown.
Symptoms are not the disease; they merely accompany the disease. Symptoms are evidence of disease. Treating symptoms is like killing the messenger for bringing bad news. In fact, by only treating symptoms, you are suppressing the body's natural responses and inhibiting the healing process, interfering with life.
As far back as 190 years ago, long before the term "holistic health" was coined, homeopaths recognized the inseparability of body and mind. Homeopaths have always stressed the importance of assessing the totality of the person. No one bodily system exists independent of the others. Homeopathy is one of the rare medical approaches, which carry no penalties - only benefits. In theory, there is no reason why orthodox medicine should not embrace homeopathy as an ally.
Mechanisms of Homeopathic Information Transfer
Homeopathy is a medical science used for centuries to treat illness. While not completely understood, the following are possible explanations for homeopathic activity:
1. Pharmacology: Low potency products follow two laws -
Arundt Schultz Law: A very small dose of a poison has reverse effects of a larger dose, i.e., homeopathic belladonna relieves the redness and dryness that raw belladonna causes.
Law of Initial Values: As the quantity of substance is reduced, the effect may elevate, paradoxically reverse, or reduce, depending on the substance itself.
2. Imprinting of a message into the polymorphic structure of the water and alcohol mixture: The clath rate structure of water is modified to hold and transfer the medicinal message to the patient. The receptors for this message are probably located on the cell membranes and are similar to the olfactory receptors of the nose. This might explain the ability of strong odours to block homeopathy.
3. Storage of information in the quantic states of the electrons, atoms and molecules of the carrier fluid: This transfer would be disrupted by sunlight, x-ray, or other photon or particle release. Homeopathics are sensitive to the same. Energy is needed for this, and is provided via succussion. (There seems to be a minimum number of times a product needs to be succussed).
4. Energetic and electrical pattern of the homeopathic: Analyzing the spectral reactions of the homeopathic to conductance, inductance (magnetic relativity), and capacitance (static reactance) gives us a trivector analysis of the electrical signature of the homeopathic.
5. Storage might take place in dimensions beyond the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th: Some shift of matter/energy in dimensions 4, 5, and 6 may be partially responsible for the memory of homeopathic remedies. This explains the imponderables of homeopathy and the power of energetic healing. This dimensional effect can be measured by correlating the virtual bio-photons of a homeopathic.
In mode number two, we study the phenomenon of memory in water and alcohol through photon scattering tests, nuclear magnetic resonance and the simplest of all, freezing. If water holds a plastic amorphous memory in liquid formas it enters solid form, this shape should have some effects on the ice patterns. A freezer that maintains -5c was used to crystallize the substances. The homeopathics used were less than 5% alcohol to allow proper freezing. They were put into one-inch circular 1/8 inch deep trays, then allowed to cool in the refrigerator for two hours at +5c before insertion into the freezer at -5c. After 12 hours the disks were frozen and unique patterns could be observed for each homeopathic. This was even observed above 24x potencies, where the probability of original product existing is minuscule.
Another common way to measure energetics is with Kirlian photography. This involves placing the product in a highly charged electrical field containing rare gases. Each homeopathic produces its own unique fingerprint or pattern of colours to identify it. It is interesting to note that duplicated or imprinted remedies show no fingerprint under freezing or Kirlian photography.
The Significance of Homeopathy
There is a growing consensus in the world that the massive expenditures on medical research have failed to demonstrate any significant improvement in society's level of health. The incidence of major chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease has continued to climb and medical costs have soared beyond the means of the average person. More and more, doctors and lay people alike are searching for alternatives.
Homeopathy offers a time-tested method, which satisfies the need for a more economical and non-toxic therapy. It encompasses all areas of medical care - prevention, emergency and acute care, and chronic disease treatment. Homeopathy offers the individual and society improved health, productivity, and enjoyment of life.
Advantages of Combination Homeopathic Therapy
• Combination homeopathic remedies are safe, effective and compatible with all types of medical, surgical, psychological, physical and nutritional therapies
• Homeopathy is the safest method for treating infants, children, elderly patients and individuals who have a history of allergic reactions to drugs
• Combination homeopathic remedies provide a wider range of utility
• Combination homeopathics offer increased safety due to less side effects
• Iatrogenic or toxic reactions are rare
• Fatal poisoning is unheard of
• Recovery is usually progressive
• Disorders for which no specific medication is available may respond to homeopathics
• Homeopathy can rescue the medical establishment from its drug addiction
• The expense is minimal
• Homeopathy stimulates the body into a healing process - it goes beyond just treating the symptoms, and treats the core of the problem
• Combination homeopathy is easy to learn and use
Ways Combination Remedies are Used
1. Homeopathy can be used as nutritional supplementation. If we use a homeopathic compound, such as Vitamin B to supplement a deficiency, then homeopathy is being used in a nutritional sense. A concentrated source of B-12 diluted one part to ten, six times, arrives at a 6x. This is approximately equal to the RDA of B-12, 5 micrograms. Homeopathic remedies made for nutritional supplementation can be found in the Liquitrophic and Vitamin sections of this catalogue. Vitamins in the minimal dose can also be used to regulate metabolism. The research of Royal Lee proved that low doses of natural, high quality vitamins function better in vivo than mega-doses of synthetic vitamins.
2. Homeopathy can be used to help stimulate the body. If we treat an allergy using a homeopathic preparation of the allergen (such as pollen, for example), we stimulate the body and the immune system to become more tolerant of that allergen. This is similar to conventional allergy treatment, where the body is gradually desensitized to whatever it is that causes the allergic reaction. One difference between homeopathy and allopathy is that homeopathy does not incur dependence, but rather uses a minimal dose philosophy, which gently shifts the patient towards restoring his/her own health. Homeopathy stimulates the body naturally, allowing healing to proceed as intended. By definition in "the New Lexicon Webster's Dictionary of the English Language" 1989 Edition, allopathy is "a philosophy of medicine that views the physician as an interventionist who attempts to counteract the effect of a disease with surgical or medical treatment that produces effects opposite to those of the disease. A homeopathic physician generally uses a drug therapy that reinforces the body's natural self-healing process. Most U.S. physicians would be considered allopathic."
3. Homeopathy may be used to help reverse symptoms. Belladonna is a toxin at higher concentrations, and it is known to create conditions characterized by red, dry skin and madness (red as a beet, dry as a bone, mad as a hatter). If, however, a patient is suffering from those same symptoms, a homeopathic of Belladonna can be a very effective treatment. Homeopathy recognizes the fact that signs and symptoms are indicative of underlying imbalances. Treating this underlying cause rather than the symptoms stimulates the body to return to the intended balance of its cybernetic systems. Through restoring homeostasis, the patient's body heals itself and the symptoms subsequently subside. In homeopathy, symptoms are recognized as messengers, whereas the allopathic approach merely attempts to suppress symptoms through the use of synthetic chemicals and invasive types of intervention.
4. Homeopathy works to encourage energetic stabilization. Homeopathy assists energetic stabilization by encouraging correct tissue development with sarcodes, reducing allergic reactivity with allersodes, increasing hormetic detox with nosodes, stabilizing synthetic reactions with isodes and producing healing effects with imponderables and classic remedies.
5. Homeopathy works with herbology. Herbs are the main ingredients in homeopathic remedies. Nature's best medicine can be safely used. Thus the best of oriental herbs can be regulated and used for safety and efficacy with FDA registration.
6. Homeopathy offers a complete natural pharmacology for today's progressive Doctor.
Mediral International, Inc. begins with the highest quality ingredients possible. The final product can never be better than the initial ingredients used, so our purchasing agents search the world over to find the best raw materials available. Raw materials that don't meet our strict intake standards never even reach the laboratory.
The Mediral International laboratory is a federally registered pharmaceutical laboratory in full compliance with FDA regulations governing pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. The laboratory itself is a clean room environment with positive pressure and constant HEPA filtration to maintain a work area free of contamination. Laboratory employees are required to wear gowns; gloves, boots, nets and masks to further reduce the possibility of contaminants and assure a pure product. All procedures follow strictly the guidelines set forth in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, which is the official document governing homeopathic manufacturing.
The alcohol used in manufacturing is a pharmaceutical grade, non-grain ethanol. This type of ethanol is the purest form of alcohol available, and it minimizes the possibility of any grain-related allergic reactions - an essential consideration in any medical therapy.
Patent pending manufacturing techniques involve a number of unique features, including special filtration and activation of the water used. This process produces an increase in the "zeta" effect of the water molecules, which boosts the magnetic activity of the formulas. The end result is a medicine that absorbs, maintains and transmits homeopathic information more efficiently, and delivers the therapeutic effects to the user in its most effective form.
Another unique feature of our manufacturing process is that of hand succussion and bottling. Many pharmaceutical manufacturers utilize machines in the mixing, succussing and pouring of their product. One of the problems commonly encountered with this technique is that homeopathics are sensitive to magnetic fields and EM radiation, and constant exposure to mechanized equipment and the fields they generate compromises the efficacy of the final product. This is why Mediral International is committed to processing our remedies by hand. It is more time consuming, costly and labour intensive than the alternative, but the result is a medicine that is unequalled in efficacy in the field of homeopathy.
The finished product is then subjected to a battery of tests, which include culturing to confirm freedom from microbial contamination, and trivector analysis to confirm product consistency through the analysis of electronic, magnetic and capacitance states.
Homeopathy is a highly effective and evolved medical discipline, and it is only through the use of high quality homeopathic medicines that it can continue to succeed. Mediral International, Inc. is helping to meet the need for quality natural medicines, and a medical philosophy that works with the body, not against it.
If conditions persist, and are not responding properly to the homeopathic program, we encourage the doctor to make other referrals so that the condition will not deteriorate. Allopathic medicine has some dramatic benefits that can help with different disease structures in their crisis stages.
Many patients do not go to doctors until they are in a crisis stage. Homeopathy might be too slow in working. We usually suggest that the patient use the remedies for two to four weeks if the condition allows. If results are not attained, the doctor should make a referral for more dramatic therapies. These should be discussed with a bio-physician who has an appreciation for the rules of nature.
Homeopathic remedies are designed to work as an adjunct and support to standard medical therapies. They are not meant as a replacement. If symptoms persist, consult a medical doctor. If pregnant or lactating consult your physician.
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warrants the safety of homeopathic remedies, but few homeopathics are listed for standard practice utilization by the FDA. This is partly due to the lack of broad based double blind research in homeopathy.
Dangers of Homeopathic Utilization
1. Masking a major disorder: This may provoke a patient to not seek proper medical care. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention; always work with a doctor's supervision for maximum safety. Try to choose a physician who is reverent of nature and reluctant to use synthetics.
2. Alcohol sensitivities: If alcohol sensitive, the homeopathic drops may be put into a 3 oz. glass of warm water. Allow 1 minute for alcohol to evaporate. If the problem persists, alcohol sensitive persons may also get these remedies in pills without alcohol upon request.
3. Provings: A Proving is a symptom caused by a homeopathic, and it is usually mild in appearance. If the homeopathic is terminated and symptoms abate in 24 hours, it could be a proving; if symptoms continue after 24 hours, then it is unlikely they were caused by the homeopathic. It is natural for modest symptoms to be exhibited during the healing and cleansing of the body. When symptoms grow in intensity or for prolonged length of time seek professional help.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recognizes the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) regulations, which stipulates how remedies should be manufactured, dispensed and utilized by homeopathic practitioners. The remedies in this catalogue are registered with the FDA and follow HPUS guidelines.
Flow of Disease
I. Primary Causes of Disease
Violation of Natural Law
Blockage of Flow Resulting From:
1. Stress - Body, Mind, Spirit, Social and Environmental
2. Lack of Education and Awareness - Ignorance of Body and Social Messages
3. Mental Factors - Excess Anger, Grief, Greed, Etc.
4. Heredity - Bad Genes Resulting in Increased or Decreased Nutrient Needs
5. Allergic Reactivity - Allergies
1. Toxicity - Synthetic or Autotoxicity
2. Trauma - Micro or Major
3. Pathogen - Micro-Organism Out of its Natural Environment
4. Perverse Energy - Excess Heat, Cold, Wind, Dryness, Humidity, Microwave, EMR, X-Ray, Etc.
5. Deficiency or Excess of Nutrients - Fatty Acids, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Air, Exercise, Love, Friendship, Intellectual Stimulation, Etc.
II. Adaptation Syndrome
Functional Disturbance of Organs
III. Exhaustion Stage
Organic Dysfunction in Physical Makeup of Organs (Inflamed or Degenerative)
(of Cells, Organs, Organ Systems or of Total Organism)
Regarding the Remedies
The Dr. Recommends remedies have been developed with several advantages:
1. Ease of Use. Dr. Recommends remedies are designed to be easy to learn and use.
2. Safe. Dr. Recommends remedies are engineered to be safe - first don't hurt.
3. Effective. Dr. Recommends remedies are statistically tested for the highest degree of efficacy. Our continuing statistical evaluation ensures Dr. Recommends remedies work.
5. Quality Control. These quality control measures assure consistently safe and effective remedies.
6. Special Orders. Mediral stocks over 5,000 remedies, and makes special order singulars and combinations for doctor use.
7. High Quality Service. Mediral is committed to the best possible service.
8. FDA Registered. Dr. Recommends remedies are registered with the FDA (NDC numbers) and in Canada (DIN numbers) and the Common Market.
9. Global Distribution. Mediral distributes to professionals all over the world.
10. Networking and Education. Mediral offers doctor networking and a wide variety of educational seminars and video access.
Within this catalogue are the most dramatic homeopathic remedies ever engineered. The theories of Dr. James P. Isaacs, the foremost authority on trace minerals, have been instrumental in developing some of the Mediral products. Trace elements have profound biological effects, and when used in conjunction with scientifically developed sarcodes, nosodes, and isodes, Mediral offers the most effective homeopathics in the world today.
The Dr. Recommends remedies combine high potencies with lower potencies in a polychord blend. This unique, scientific combining ensures the safety and effectiveness of the homeopathic remedies. All Dr. Recommends remedies are made using our patent pending manufacturing process, which activates electrical, synergistic, polymorphic, and energetic potentials; This process increases the energy so effectively that electronic duplicators and imprinters cannot duplicate the formulas. Remedies are designed to blend with each other and work together for health, safety and ease of use. Any contraindication to the mixing of the remedies will be noted.
As we have discussed, there are several possible modes of information transfer. Duplicators work on a supposed magnetic transfer. In mode number one, which involves chemical action, magnetics would not work for information transfer. In modes number two and three; the mechanical force of succussion could change electron or molecular quantic states. Magnetics cannot effect this change. If magnetics could indeed do so, then homeopathy would be useless. The magnetic interference from a TV set or a telephone would alter or compromise the information. Transport of a homeopathic through the magnetic field of the earth would change the information and nullify homeopathic effectiveness. As mentioned, duplicated remedies show no change in freezing patterns or in Kirlian photography. Duplicated remedies are probably a placebo response at best. To test this supposition, a double blind experiment was conducted.
Procedure: 35 patients where chosen from a naturopathic doctor's practice. All patients were using homeopathics on a regular basis and knew what results to expect. Some patients used a Candida nosode to control bloating or other body symptoms; others used Belladonna or Lachesis for symptoms. All were familiar with their remedy's effect. Each patient was given either a regular homeopathic or a duplicated remedy. Each patient was also given either a placebo sugar pill, or a pill with 5mg. Narcan (Naloxone). Naloxone is used to block endorphin response and has been found to block the placebo effect in placebo responsive patients. Patient profiles were chosen to exclude those symptoms of pain as Naloxone can increase pain perception.
The test was double blind with neither patient or practitioner knowing which formula was given. Patients were given questionnaires to evaluate the efficacy of the remedy. Results of the effectiveness are shown in the accompanying diagram.
Results: Tests indicated that the duplicated remedy performed significantly lower than the real remedy. The placebo blocking Narcan pill significantly lowered efficacy. Perhaps the information transfer of mode number four (multi-dimensional transfer) could account for the transfer of duplicators; the Narcan with its endorphin blocking action might also block other dimensional information transfer. Even so, the study shows a markedly decreased efficacy with the duplicated remedy. Radionic remedies have no pharmacology, quantic state or polymorphic state; thus, they are not homeopathics yet homeopathy is continually blamed for radionic remedies that fail.
Here again, quality is not of paramount importance to all homeopathic practitioners. Some prefer the greater monetary reward duplicators or imprinters provide. This lack of focus on quality and effectiveness compromises the homeopathic industry. Only through quality and dedication to developing and delivering the finest homeopathics can we truly succeed.
Only through quality and dedication to developing and delivering the finest homeopathics can we truly succeed.
Duplication Study (% Effectiveness)
Placebo 55% 63% 97%
Narcan 10% 11% 96%
Imprinted or duplicated homeopathics are not as effective or reliable as real homeopathics.
How To Use
Step #1 Relieve or diminish the causes of disease • Use hormetics, oligos, vitamins, and minerals
• Chromosome Therapy
• Stress Reduction
• Behavioural Medicine
• Exercise and Diet
Step #2 Treat organs involved with patient's condition • Use restoratives, liquitrophics, oriental herbs, powdered products
Step #3 Establish balance • Use oriental herbs, miasm remedies
Step #4 Stimulate patient's body for symptom reduction • Use anodyne, combination, psychological, and dehabituate remedies
If patient's response is not satisfactory, return to Step #1 and re-evaluate Steps 1 through 4.
If patient still has no response, refer patient to another physician or consult with an expert.
Classification of the Remedies
Homeopathics are classified in the following manner:
• Over-the-counter (OTC). This category does not require a prescription from a medical doctor. It is sold directly to the public and it is safe to use. Does not require professional training to be obtained.
• Professional Use. This category includes such practitioners as chiropractors, acupuncturists, nutritionalists, licensed naturopaths, massage therapists, or other professionals who do not have a license to dispense pharmaceuticals. These remedies are marked "For Professional Use".
• Rx. The remedies in this category can only be prescribed by a licensed medical professional, within the state, for utilization.
Dr. Recommends remedies are classified as Professional Use Homeopathics. Practitioners utilizing these remedies will need to register with White Dove Healing Arts.
1. Take nothing by mouth 10-15 minutes prior to or following dosage. This includes food, drink, cigarettes, chewing gum, toothpaste, etc. Limit caffeine and nicotine.
2. Limit mint in any form, such as candy mints, mint toothpaste, mint mouthwash.
3. Avoid camphor, as in muscle and joint rubs, and mothballs fumes when taking homeopathics.
4. If dental drilling or trauma to mouth occurs, use only topically for 48 hours.
5. Limit breathing of strong smells, such as paint thinner, eucalyptus, cigarette smoke (especially menthol) when taking homeopathics.
6. Limit raw garlic, onions and strong spices to one hour after taking a homeopathic.
7. Place drops under the tongue and hold for 10 seconds to allow for absorption.
8. Keep homeopathics out of direct sunlight and x-ray.
9. Homeopathics may generally be taken at the same time with other suggested homeopathics.
10. Homeopathics should not be taken with Liquitrophic remedies.